Now $49, DirectVHDL is great way
to get started with VHDL.
Buy Now! from our secure on-line store. DirectVHDL is no longer available.
DirectVHDL includes the following:
• VHDL Workspace - an
easy-to-use manager that serves as a starting point to launch
the VHDL editor and simulator.
• VHDL Editor - an advanced editor providing syntax
coloring and syntax-error detection. Perfect for beginners, this editor highlights
syntax errors as you type!
• VHDL Simulator - allows you to simulate and debug
your design with a graphical waveform viewer.
• VHDL Tutorial - provides an easy introduction to
the VHDL language.
Windows Me, 2000, XP, or Vista
15 MB hard disk space
64 MB RAM.
• Mac OS X
for Mac OS X page.
• The group and reject keywords are not supported.
• Configurations are not completely supported.
• Libraries are not supported except the builtin IEEE libraries (std_logic_1164,
numeric_bit, numeric_std, std_logic_textio, std_logic_arith, std_logic_signed,